This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who here after will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The 2018 Data Protection Act and the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), along with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data and protect against the unlawful processing of personal data.
2. Who we are
Apache Capital is an independent, privately owned company, controlled and managed by its leadership team. Combining prudent capital stewardship with a reputation for innovation, we manage approximately £4.1 bn billion in residential assets.
3. Personal Data
- The business uses the information collected from you to provide to make telephone contact and to email you information concerning your enquiry.
- For marketing purposes, Apache may use the contact details provided by you to respond to your enquiries including making telephone contact and emailing information to you which we believe may be of interest to
- When you make initial contact, including through website enquiries, you consent to Apache maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. At all times, the business will work hard to be fully UK GDPR
- The business will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with the services it provides; Apache does not sell or broker your information
- Media If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
4. – Legitimate Interests Pursued By The Business
To promote Apache Capital. Communications may include direct mail, email, newsletters, telephone calls, social media and any other channels to reach those who may be interested in renting or using the facilities provided by the business.
5. Your Agreement
- Who we share your data with With your consent (where required), we share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers, suppliers, affiliates, divisions, partners, agencies and representatives we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. For example, to: (i) conduct research and analytics; (ii) create content; (iii) provide customer support services; (iv) maintain databases (v) with service providers that conduct or support marketing including
- What rights you have over your data If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- In certain circumstances the business may need to disclose your Personal Information to meet legal, regulatory or valid governmental requests.
- Apache Capital may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of its staff.
7. Retention Policy
How long we retain your data We generally keep your information as needed to securely render our business, close transactions and to deal with claims. This will depend on several factors such as whether you or your company or organization are an existing client or have interacted with recent client mailings or bulletins or attended recent events. We will retain your information as necessary to comply with legal, accounting or regulatory requirements. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes explained above.
8. You Can Request The Following Information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your information
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Apache Capital and information about these
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed
- How long the data will be
- Details of your rights to correct, restrict, object to processing and rights to
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences offailing to provide such
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such.
9. The Details For These Contacts Are:
Apache Capital Partners Limited who is registered at 7 Curzon Street, London W1J 5HG
PH 44 (0)207 566 0191